How can we help?
WMSight’s professional services practice will guide you in transforming transactional data into actionable insights to improve and empower your supply chain operations. We combine a data-driven methodology with years of real-world operational experience to deliver meaningful results for your business . Below are more details on our practice areas.
Supply Chain Business Intelligence & Analytics
We can help you devise a sound business intelligence and data analytics strategy. This includes answering questions such as what to measure and how to source and organize data. We also have expertise in report, dashboard, and alerting design based on dozens of implementations across multiple verticals.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting tools (Cognos, Qlik, Tableau, SSRS, Microstrategy, etc.)
- Data Warehouse
- Operational Data Store
Supply Chain Software Implementation
We work with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Order Management Systems (OMS, DOM, EOM), Transportation Management Systems (TMS), Labor Management Systems (LMS), Slotting, Voice, Warehouse Control Systems (WCS), and others
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Installation and Configuration
- Testing, including automated testing
- Critical go-live preparation and support
- Project Management
Distribution Center Design and OptimizationWe take an analytical approach to DC design and complement it with decades of real world experience.
- Greenfield warehouse design
- Annex and warehouse expansion design
- Material handling equipment selection and analysis
- Warehouse slotting, rack selection, and storage analysis
Labor Management and Lean Operations
Labor is the largest operating cost for a distribution center. Often process re-design can save thousands in wasted labor and even avoid costly warehouse expansion projects.
- Staff engineers with 15+ years experience improving warehouse operations
- Process mapping and assessment
- Engineered labor standards
- Six Sigma & Lean Process Improvement